Attention On-Reserve First Nation Students!
ONECA would like your creative video submissions prior to the Canadian visit of the UN Special Rapporteur for the Rights of Indigenous People. The deadline for submissions is therefore October 6, 2013. Please tell your friends and get involved. Prizes will be awarded.
We would like you to address the following three major points in your video:
1. Tell us what it is like to attend your school.
2. Show us some video of the inside and outside of your school.
3. Tell us what would make your school better.
- Your submissions may be posted to our public YouTube channel, so please ensure that you have permission from those who will appear in your video (Parental signed consent is required for those under 18).
- Please keep videos to 10 minutes or less.
- If you already have your own video storage service, you may upload your video and send us a link.
- Alternatively, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a large file submission or to answer any further questions you may have.
- Please ensure acceptable language as videos may be available to the public.
Learn more about the UN Visit happening from October 7-15, 2013.
Download consent form.(Submitter is also required to complete one).
We thank you and look forward to your contributions. Prize winners will be announced.