There are three different classes of memberships.
Regular Member – Currently employed as Native Student Counsellor or persons working in a supportive role in the field of education in the province of Ontario.
Life Member – shall be person who are retired and were previously employed as Native Student Counsellors in the province of Ontario for a minimum of ten (10) years; who have been members of the Association for a minimum of ten (10) years; who have performed some distinguished service in the furtherance of the goals of the Association.
Honorary Member – shall be student enrolled in an educational program in the province of Ontario or other person who wish to support the aims of the Association and/or have performed some distinguished service in the furtherance of the goals of the Association.
Our membership year runs from April 1st to March 31st.
What is the cost to become a Member?
- $150.00 per year for a membership or renewal
- $ 0 for an honorary membership
- $ 0 for life time membership
What is included in my membership?
As a member of ONECA you will receive the following:
- A Membership Card
- Weekly newsletters
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Reduced registration fees at the Annual Conference
- List Serve Access on the ONECA website: www.oneca.com
- District representation at Board of Directors meetings
- Invitations to district meeting coordinated by your district representative
- Brantford District
- Fort Frances District
- James Bay District
- Georgian Bay District
- Kenora District
- Lakehead District
- London District
- Nakina District
- Peterborough District
- Sioux Lookout District
- Sudbury District
How do I become a member?
You can become a member by completing a membership application and forwarding it with your payment to the head office: P.O. Box 220, 37 A Reserve Road, Naughton, Ontario, P0M 2M0
To get a membership application select a link below to download a PDF or Word version of the document.