Who can be a member?
There are five different classes of memberships. Membership is strictly voluntary and anyone can become a member. Our membership year runs from April 1st to March 31st.
What is the cost to become a Member?
- $100.00 per year for a membership
- $ 50.00 per year for seniors 65+
- $ 0 for a student registered as full-time
- $ 0 for life time members
What is included in my membership?
As a member of ONECA you will receive the following:
- A Membership Card
- Quarterly newsletters
- A copy of the Counsellor Directory
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Reduced registration fees at the Annual Conference
- List Serve Access on the ONECA website: www.oneca.com
- District representation at Board of Directors meetings
- Invitations to district meeting coordinated by your district representative
- Brantford District
- Fort Frances District
- James Bay District
- Georgian Bay District
- Kenora District
- Lakehead District
- London District
- Nakina District
- Peterborough District
- Sioux Lookout District
- Sudbury District
How do I become a member?
You can become a member by completing a membership application and forwarding it with your payment to the head office: P.O. Box 220, 37 A Reserve Road, Naughton, Ontario, P0M 2M0
To get a membership application select a link below to download a Word or an Adobe PDF document. Be sure to select the correct year.